“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 4 February 2011

Zzzzzz...

I could only manage one class at the gym this evening.

Even that was a half arse attempt - I pretty much yawned my way through the whole thing. As much as I really needed to do the step class as well, I just decided not to - no need to be pushing myself that hard when I feeling so knackered.

So not made for winter - I just can't understand how people prefer this to a little (OK a load) of sweat in the summer. It's BRUTAL feeling so cold all the time. Chilled to the bones.

And today (or was it yesterday?) is the official start of spring. Yeh right! Since when did spring start at the beginning of February!?!?

Roll on summer!

The only good thing about winter is the fashion. :D

xoxo

No comments: