“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 28 February 2011

LMFAO!!!

My girl is so cute!!!!!

So she came over to hang out as we do most Mondays. She'd asked me to help her work on translating all these manuals on household appliances.

Yep - it was as boring as it sounds! I was surprised though, because it was no way near as difficult as I thought it was going to be, so we were able to whizz through them pretty quickly. I swear they're written for complete dumbasses though. I mean, in the manual on how to use a washing machine, there was instruction to "take your clothes out the machine". Well duh - you're not gonna leave them in there are you?!?!? Seriously.

Anyway, we were taking a break and my flatmate came into the kitchen. For a bigger guy, he's actually pretty light on his feet and my girl didn't hear him come in. She was looking at me and I was pointing over her shoulder. She turned around and let out this massive scream and jumped into my lap!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

The terror on her face was priceless!!! It was absolutely HILARIOUS that even now when I think about it, I can't help but giggle! SHE JUMPED INTO MY LAP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cuteness. :D

xoxo

No comments: