“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Seriously!

OMG sometimes I swear I just have way too much faith in people!!!!

Why can't people understand the meaning of the word "secret" and keep their damn traps shut?!?!

Seriously.

I've just had something I REALLY wanted to keep under wraps revealed to someone that I REALLY didn't need to know. Turns out, they've known for a while as well - much to my horror.

It's a bit of a sticky situation. Back in the day I would've gone for an all out guns blazing confrontation - and don't get me wrong, the temptation is still VERY much there - but it's kinda awkward since I would be breaking another person's confidentiality. And whilst that may be other people's style, it's not mine...not to people I don't one billion percent trust anyway. So yah, I'm guessing the best thing to do right now is to sit on it and see how things unfold. I just hate the fact that the person that blabbed think that they've gotten away with.

So unacceptable.

So morally wrong.

Biding my time.....

xoxo

No comments: