“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 30 January 2011

A Sigh Of Relief

*PHEW*

I went out on Friday night and got a little more drunk than planned. Always the story, but it didn't help that I didn't have dinner.

Anyways, yesterday as I was about to leave for work, I realised I couldn't find my iPod anywhere. I was chucking stuff all over the place frantically trying to find it, but I needed to leave to make my train. I spent the whole day so miserable at the thought of having to put 3000 songs onto a new one.

I got home last night and started to tidy up the mess I made while I was looking for it that morning. As I started to put my shoes away, I picked up a boot...and out fell my iPod.

IN A BOOT?!!?

I really don't even know where to begin to try and explain how that one happened. Seriously?! Anyway I was so happy that I've had a mammoth grin plastered on my face all day.

Until I had a meeting and that grin soon disappeared!! Oh and then it started snowing and that turned into a frown.

And now I've gotten back home too late to make it to my step class. Looks like it's another long home workout with the ball!

xoxo

No comments: