“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 17 January 2011

Nooo!!

I got home from work and decided to have a little nap under the electric blanket before heading to the gym tonight.

Problem is I woke up about 10 minutes ago....and my aerobics classes starts at 8.25pm.

Doh!

I'm still gonna go - obviously I won't make that class but there's a step class later and another aerobics class after that. I don't normally go to that one because it finishes at 11pm and is pretty hardcore, but seeing as I've missed one, I'm gonna go. I need the exercise after all, plus I changed my work schedule so that I'm not working Tuesday mornings anymore. Feels quite liberating knowing that I'm only gonna be working 3 early mornings instead of four. Even though it's just one less, I can already feel the difference and it's allowing me extra classes at the gym. I don't have to worry about being knackered tomorrow morning because my classes finish so late on a Monday night,

Nice.

Feeling better after yesterday's weirdness. I would love to know what all that was about!! I finished my apology in person - I decided that sending an email just wasn't good enough. Anyway that's all cool. I had a meeting today with one of my managers and it suddenly made me feel super competitive. You know when you look at stats and you realise that you are SO CLOSE to something? I'm kinda like that now....RIGHT THERE...I just need that little extra to reap the benfits.

I'm going for it!!

xoxo

No comments: