“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 6 January 2011

*Yawn*

Travelling back home is always the worst part about going away.

I'm at HK airport for a 4 hour layover and I'm just so exhausted that all I can think about is collapsing into my new bed back in Tokyo. I never sleep well on flights and this one was no exception.

Why is it that people who speak the ugliest languages are the ones who never shut the f*** up?! I had to endure some ghastly noise during the whole 9 hour flight. No idea what it was - could've been Russian or one of the Scandanavian languages. Either way it killed my ears and I could even hear it over the movie that I was watching. So annoying!!

Have you see "The Social Network"? I actually really enjoyed it!! It's insane how much money you can make out of a good idea. Justin T was highly annoying in it though - he should stick to singing!

K, I'm off to find a bench to have a nap on!!

xoxo


No comments: