“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Body Ball

3 years ago I went to Franc Franc in the Tosu outlets.

There was a massive sale on and I bought a body ball, some dumbells and a skipping rope.

I took them home, put them in a cupboard and didn't even look at them again....

.....until now!

After 3 years, I have finally removed the plastic, taken it out the box and blown up my body ball!



OF COURSE it's pink!! What else would you expect!!! (^_^) My dumbells and skipping rope are pink as well but...well....BABY STEPS!!! I'll open them another time!! Haha!

So yah, I tried to do a short abs and lower back workout . HOW HARD are these things to use?!!? I like to think my balance is actually pretty good, but trying to hold a plank position on one of these things is tough. After 10 minutes I was too tired to try anymore! LOL! Plus I'm going to the gym in like an hour for my aqua mitt class and I didn't wanna push it too far.

I was flicking through some old pictures on FB and seeing my Bali body and the way I looked when I was in Thailand was enough to push me to get rid of these spare tyres and muffin tops. GHASTLY GHASTLY GHASTLY!!! It's so hard to believe that just 2 years ago I had such a killer body and I let myself go this badly!! I still blame it on fracturing my ankle -that was the start of a downward spiral because I couldn't go to the gym for 6 months.

So what am I aiming for?

This:

I WANT MY TIGHT FLAT STOMACH BACK!!!! >_<

Even though this pic motivates the hell outta me, it's still not enough to keep me away from the junk food so I really have to do this through exercise alone.

出来るかなー

じゃあ、頑張ります!!

xoxo

No comments: