“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 14 January 2011

Doh!!

After 40 minutes walking to the gym and back and 1hr 20mins of aerobics,. I'm glowing.

My tan my be fading in this insanely cold and dry weather, but I'm glowing.

So what do I do?

Get some and start ramming Quality Streets into my mouth!

LOL!

I really hate that I'm at a point where exercise alone isn't going to get rid of my ever increasing muffin top and spare tryes but seriously - how do people do it? I LOVE food and I LOVE eating and I know that you can still eat awesome healthy stuff but I have such a sweet tooth and there's no way I can give up the sweets, cakes, chocolate and crisps. Definitely not the cake.

DOH!!! I suck at trying to be healthy!!!

xoxo

No comments: