“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 23 January 2011

Resolution Number 5

My resolution to spend more time with friends is going extremely well.

I caught up with my boy on Friday and it was just sooooo AWESOME to see him and have some (non-alcoholic) drinks while catching up with what's been going on over the last month.

He was in Australia as well at the same time as me but I didn't catch up with him over there. Probably a good thing - it would've been carnage!! :D



Don't you just love it when you are REALLY close to someone - I could actually tell him anything....not that he's ALWAYS capable of keeping it to himself (:P), but there are some things that I just couldn't NOT tell him. He knows which things I'm talking about - hahahahaha!! Us Geminis....exactly the same and the guy cracks me up something chronic!

A fantabulous evening.

Love you babes!!

xx

No comments: