“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 16 January 2011

What's Wrong?!

I had a really uffed up dream last night.

It was so REAL....and then I woke up covered in sweat with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Weird.

Anyway I think it's really uffed me up coz today, I just suddenly welled up out of nowhere, told an area manager he was a ******* arse and refused to talk (or even look) at him on my way out.

Uffffffffff...

I have no idea where it all came from!! I haven't even got a clue how I could even begin to explain it.

Just had to write an email to apologise - so not cool. So unlike me.

Think I need to go and take whatever's going on with me out on the gym!

xoxo

No comments: