“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Back To The Gym

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the gym this morning because last night I was soooo exhausted, I really thought thatg I wouldn't be able to get up.

But no, I woke up feeling pretty good and got my arse down for my first aqua class of 2011.

It always feels SO good to be back in the pool after I haven't been for a while. The routine was hard but it's always great to feel your muscles working against the resistance of the water.

Wasn't so great to get on the scales after though! My trip to OZ and my laziness during the last 3 months of 2010 have cost me dearly. The problem is that I LOVE eating a load of crap food and it's really hard for me to give that up - especially with my work hours. But unless I wanna see that figure on the scale continue to rise, then I'm going to have to do SOMETHING!!!

I already told you that I'm on an alcohol detox this month - that's going pretty well so far! I've also decided that I'm gonna stop drinking beer when I go out - or at least seriously limit it to one a night or something like that. Bring on the spirits and champagne - hahahaha!

xoxo

No comments: