“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 8 January 2011

Off To A Good Start!

I worked on resolution number 5 today and caught up with some friends.

One I hadn't seen since last August, the other since last October. Stupidness.

It was really great to catch up. You don't realise how much you've missed someone until you see them again, but at the same time it makes catching up all the better when it's someone that you haven't spent a lot of time with.

I loved it.

Had a really great dinner tonight at Rigoletto in Roppongi with a couple of friends. Really nice joint and so reasonably priced for Roppongi Hills. Definitely need to get a group together and start a big night out there next time. I was feeling too tired to go on anywhere else, plus the fact that I'm not drinking this month - I just came home and am trying to get into the mentality to start back at work tomorrow,

It feels weird even though I've only taken 3 weeks off. I'm actually feeling a little nervous about going back in! How ridiculous is that?! It's like, you know when you've been taken out of your routine and then it takes a couple of days for everything to come flooding back? It's like that. Doesn't help that all I want to do is get on a plane and get back to the beach and the sun. This weather is drying my skin out something chronic!

Night!

xoxo

No comments: