“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 27 January 2011

I-D-I-O-T!!!!!!

F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such an idiot.

You know I was telling you about that guy I got involved with last summer?

Nah - hang on!!! I didn't do it again!!!

But that continuous mistake has come full circle and bitten me right in the arse.

A-W-K-W-A-R-D-N-E-S-S every single time I see him.

And what's more he is being sooooooooo cold!! I mean. I'm not exactly being over friendly or anything but I swear he's being colder with me than anyone else and I think a touch of paranoia has set in and I'm wondering if people have noticed....which they probably haven't.

Argh!!! It's such an uncomfortable position!!

And you all know that I HATE feeling regret....but I really, really do feel that right now.

So badly.

I'm such a FOOL!!!

I wonder if it will ever get back to normal.....

xoxo

No comments: