“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 4 July 2012

DOH!!

I got up this morning and was all motivated to go to the gym.

I power walked there in about 20 minutes, went to go in, reached into my bag...

...and realised I'd left my wallet at home!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!

If I'd just needed the membership card to get in, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem that I didn't have it - they could easily just look my name up on the computer. But you need the membership card to lock the locker and even though I asked them if they could just give me a dummy one or something, they said no.

So annoyed. I was completely ready to get in the pool for some aqua.

And so I just turned around and power walked back home. Guess it's better than nothing at all right?

There's another aqua class later, so I could go to that one I guess. I dunno - I like going to the gym in the morning and there's loads of stuff I wanna do today.

We'll see.

xoxo

No comments: