“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 15 July 2012

Lazy Sundays

The run up to going back home is always crazy.

Starting from Friday, the next month is going to be one of the best of the year, but also one of the most hectic.

Last year when I went home, I always worked around other people's schedules - meeting them when THEY were free, going out on a limb to get to places that were convenient for THEM.

But this year, it's going to be the other way around. If people are about when I'm about, then I'll meet them. If they're not....well, that's just too bad.

Anyway, on Friday my friend from Kyushu was in town. I had such a fun night - it started with Mexican with a couple of other friends and ended up with darts, Uno, jenga and some embarrassing dares! Haven't done anything like that in years!!! HAHAHAHA!

And then last night my girl got in from Nagoya. I'm still working every day so we are having a mammoth lazy Sunday with loads of food and online TV!!! Just the way a Sunday should be spent - especially when it's so hot outside and I can't get to the beach!!

Only a few days to go - I can't believe that I'm heading back to the UK in just 4 days!!! Doesn't feel real...

...but it will when I'm trying to pack at the last minute!!

xoxo

No comments: