“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Go! Go! Go!

It's only when I have someone else staying with me that I realise that I'm pretty much on the go all the time.

Even when I think I'm being lazy, I'm really not.

I've loved having my girl stay with me for the past few days, but I've still had to work everyday so we're pretty much only hanging out in the evenings.

Straight home from work and it's time to cook dinner. I LOVE cooking for other people though and it's been nice to be able to cook a huge meal and then not be eating it for the next few days. Then we've been settling down in front of Community with a bottle of wine.

She's leaving to go back to Malaysia today.....and then my Kyushu boy is heading over tonight!!

Tomorrow is gonna be mad busy as I attempt to hit the gym, pay all my bills, back and clean before my early morning flight on Thursday. On top of that, add in 2 more days at work finishing at 10pm and 9.15pm.

Ufffff....

It's defintielu going to be a rush tomorrow, that's for sure!!

xoxo

No comments: