“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 5 July 2012

Summer Is Here

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous over the last couple of days and I am just loving the heat!!

It might be humid, it might be a bit sweaty but it is WAY BETTER than a Japanese winter, so I absolutely refuse to complain.

The only thing I have to complain about is the damn air con!!

It is getting really hard having to work in a freezer every day. There is absolutely no need to be blazing the air con like that!! Even in the stores, it's literally like stepping into a room made out of ice. So unnecessary.

Even though it was a little tough last year, I still wish we were on a more hardcore saving electricity path!! At least then I won't be sat there shivering on the trains and at work....or even when shopping.

So cold.

So unnecessary - and it's only the beginning of July!! I hate to think what the air con is gonna be like next month when it gets SERIOUSLY hot.

*sigh*

Can't wait to get back to England and enjoy sitting outside in pubs and restaurants. I badly miss that in Tokyo!! And there are even more people that I realised that are gonna be in town when I'm back, so I am SUPER excited to catch up with everyone.

Not long to go now!!

xoxo

No comments: