“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Oink Oink!!

OMG I just HAVE to write about someone I saw today.

It is gonna make me sound soooo mean and you know I'm not...

....most of the time!

LOL!!

I'm not gonna say where I saw this girl or anything, but OMG I have never seen a nose like hers in my life.

A pure snout.

No joke.

The second I saw her, I actually thought that her nose was worse than a pigs. It looked like it was totally stuck on.

I literally couldn't stop staring at it!!

I wonder if it was some surgery gone wrong....or if that was natural, then why the hell hasn't she had surgery to fix it?!?!?!

My goodness me!!

I couldn't help it. Up went the left side of my upper lip as I screwed my face up at the sight of just how **** this woman was.

I'm not a b**** really!!!! But honestly - you'd have something to say to if you saw it!!

Don't judge me - I'm only human.

xoxo

No comments: