“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Don't F*** With Me Today

God I am in an absolutely foul mood today.

It kinda started last night (for reasons which I'm not going to get into) and then that combined with a lack of sleep didn't get my day off to a good start.

Then when I got into work, it was one thing after another which just turned my mood even more sour.

Sometimes I really wonder if I've been tricked into doing things. Always giving so much and getting absolutely bugger all back in return.

And then I have so many other things to worry about - not to mention a million things that I'm seriously pissed off about and a few people that I am seriously pissed AT. And if you are wondering if it's you, then you probably have reason to think that and therefore, I probably AM pissed at you. If you bothered to contact me, I could let you all know for sure! :P

God I'm really looking forward to going back to the UK next week. Really I am.

I need a break.

xoxo

No comments: