“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Helloooooo Summer!

28 degrees and the sun is shining and there is a gorgeous breeze going on outside.

At last - summer is well and truly here!

YAY!!

Just got back from the gym after a really good aqua dance class. On my walk home, I was just LOVING the feel of the heat on my skin and listening to trance. It almost felt like I was away on holiday - if I closed my eyes I could imagine lying on th beach.

and then I'd breathe in the exhaust fumes and remember where I was - LOL!!

I'm dying for another beach holiday already!!! Yeah, yeah I went to Guam but that was over a month ago now!! Looking forward to getting in some beach time after I come back from the UK. The sunsets down by Enoshima and Zushi are stunning in August so I'm excited about that.

But thinking more short time, my girl is coming over from Nagoya for a few days before she heads back to the UK this weekend. So excited! And I'm catching up wiht my other girl who will also be going to the UK at the same time as me!

Now the challenge - let's see if I can keep this positive momentum going when I get into work!

Probably not!

HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: