“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 30 March 2013

Already?!

I've got about 200 pics of sakura coming your way on Facebook. 

Well, probably less when I've sorted them all out.

And they'll be coming right after I finish uploading the rest of my New Zealand pics.

Can you believe it's nearly April already? 

It really is true, what they say - once you get to your thirties, the years just fly by.

4 months already. Unbelievable!

Knackered from work, I decided to stay in tonight. If I was mean enough, I could've gone on another extravagant dinner with my bearded biochemistry guy.

I can't even believe he's still mailing me after all the ghastly things I said to him.

Evidently, ignorance is going to be the way to go with this one!

Still in love with this season even though it's freezing today. Even that fool can't spoil my sakura romance!

xoxo

No comments: