“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 1 March 2013

Grey's Anatomy

I so badly want to watch another episode of Grey's Anatomy, but I can't.

Why?

Because in an hour and a half I have a date.

What's the problem?

I've literally bawled my way through the last 5 episodes and now my eyes are all red and puffy and I look positively ghastly!

HAHAHAHA!

That and I am in completely the wrong mindset to go out on a date. I feel sorry for the guy already! Lucky for me, we're heading out to see Django Unchained, so at least I can be all mellow in the dark.

It'll be fine - I'll just tell him! LOL!

So badly just wanna stay home though and keep watching.

Totally addicted to American TV. At least it stops me from spending money which I don't have!

xoxo

No comments: