“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 28 March 2013

千鳥ヶ淵

FINALLY!!!!

I got to go to hanami today!

やった!

I woke up at 5, worked until 11.30 and as soon as that lesson was over, I packed my stuff up and practically ran to Chidorigafuchi - a super famous hanami spot in Tokyo by the Imperial Palace.

And I do mean pratically running - I worked up quite a swear getting there! HAHAHA!

My goodness me. It was BREATHTAKING. I love this season. Not weather wise, but it really, really is the most beautiful season in Japan. I was walking around with everyone else grinning like a maniac, snap, snap, snapping away on my camera, on my phone and just sitting or standing and taking in the stunning views. 



How can something be sooooooo PRETTY?!?!?!?

I don't think anyone can be in a bad mood when you're surrounded by such stunningness. I really feel like nothing can spoil me mood for the rest of the day! Mind you, whoever booked my lesson this afternoon before I had a chance to close it nearly did. Nearly. All I had to do was stare at my beautiful photos when I was on the train and the smile came back to my face.

All 200 of them! Well, 201, but whatever.

Pretty, pretty, pretty.

(*^_^*)

xoxo

No comments: