“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 21 March 2013

Ruddy Wind!

What the hell is with this super strong wind?

It's like being back in Wellington!! 

I barely got any sleep last night because the wind kept me awake. It rattled the doors and windors and was just so loud - leaving me tossing an turning all night. It sucks being a light sleeper.

But not only that, even though it's gloriously sunny, it's so cold outside! I was up for a little hanami this afternoon, but I was getting so annoyed with my hair sticking to my lip gloss, I decided that it would be better if I waited another day. It's not in full bloom anywayy, so I still have plenty of time.

I just don't get this stupid weather. It's driving me crazy!

But when I see the sakura, there's nothing I can do but smile.

So pretty. (*^_^*)

xoxo

No comments: