“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 9 March 2013

At Last!

Spring is here! (*^_^*)

I woke up this morning to see gorgeous sunlight streaming through my house.

And even though it's not HOT, it's warm enough to open the windows and let the spring breeze in.

How can you NOT smile when the weather is so gorgeous outside?!

Spring is without a doubt the prettiest season in Tokyo. I just love hanami and can't wait to see everything in full bloom in the parks. Apart from the hayfever, people are generally in better moods and it's that time to start working on that summer body!!

And on top of all of that, I HAVE A DAY OFF!!!

Yay!

A very, very rare Saturday off, which I'm going to spend with my brother. Not overly pleased at meeting in Shibuya on a Saturday, but nothing is going to spoil my mood today!

Have a good one, my lovelies!

xoxo

No comments: