“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 27 March 2013

FFS!

Grrrrrr.....

Hanami this year has been a nightmare!

The fact that the sakura bloomed super early, completely threw my plans for a big hanami party on 7th April outta the window.

Then when I went to Inokashira-koen the first time, it was too early.

And then I planned to go last Sunday, but it was raining...and super cold.

And now that me and my girlfriend FINALLY both have the same day off today, it's raining! We were going to have a nice picnic in Testugakudo-koen in Nakano.

Sooooo sad!

Even though I have the prettiest sakura trees right outside my house, I wanted to go the park and get that AMAZING picture that everyone else has. Not that I'm following the crowd of anything - LOL! They're just sooooo PRETTY! 

I should be in the gym right now, bopping about with the other old ladies in the pool. But when I woke up, I was so cold that I just snoozed the alarm, rolled up and huddled up underneath the duvet. And now I know I'm going to spend my entire day off in front of the TV.

Well, that's not a bad thing really, is it? Everyone deserves to slum it once in a while!

xoxo

No comments: