“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 26 September 2008

2 Day Weeks

This week has been awesome.

I was in Okinawa until Wednesday so I only had 2 days of teaching! Yesterday was a bit hard going, as was this morning but the afternoons have been so much fun in the classroom.

I'm still surprised I've been allowed to do a Mini Olympics. Today's was so good. The teacher had made sure that all the kids had put a lot of effort into making their mascots. And I'm seriously impressed with some of them! I'm gonna take some pics and post them up because they really are awesome!

Man, I wish every week could be a 2 day week! I feel perfectly happy not stepping foot into my Junior High School!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous you were in Oki! What did you see? I was going to go in November but its a bit more than I wanna spend right now, although I may still do it...