“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 26 September 2008

At a loss...

I have no idea what to do this weekend.

There are a lot of things going on. A lot of options. But none of them grab me. None of them INTEREST me.

Is that bad?

I feel like I've been out of the loop a bit lately. I've been really busy travelling and spend a lot of the week either doing prep for lessons, sleeping or hanging out with my Japanese friends. So I haven't seen a lot of people for a long time.

But at the same time if I'm not really interested in what's going on, then I shouldn't go right? Well, that's my thinking! Is it wrong? I don't think so. The only people we do that for are super close friends, family and boyfriends/girlfriends.

I think I'll just go and do what I love most......lol....OK so what I love second most (;-))...DANCING!!

xx

No comments: