“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Benefits

You know, people used to say to me 'I would hate to have to go to 2 schools in one day'.

But it beats staying at one all day.

You know why?

Because when schools are practicing for sports day, lunch is at 12.05. And then I don't have to be at my second school until 2pm. Well, I probably should go in earlier but I don't! That's nearly a 2 hour lunch break!!

Even when they're not practicing, I still get at least 1hr 20mins.

Which means I get to come back home and either get in a decent nap or watch an episode of HOUSE.

Think the latter takes my fancy today!!


No comments: