“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 1 September 2008

What a Waste of Time

I really wasn't looking forward to going back to school.

I was hoping that when I saw my middle school kids I'd be pleased to see them.

But I wasn't!! LOL!!!

To be honest I have been bored shitless all day. The kids had tests and were practicing for sports day so I spent the whole day in the staff room reading a book.

I just felt annoyed and tired. But then I was debating whether it's better to be paid to sit there all day or be at home and not get paid.....

Sitting at school all day means you can just read, study or do lesson prep. Staying at home means that I'd end up sleeping in till late and then spend all day online watching House.

It's just so damn boring. Even one of my JTE's thinks it's ridiculous that I have to go in when there are no classes being taught all week. She said it would be better for me to just go to the BOE.

I couldn't agree more - at least then I could bugger off at 12 and 'study' at home.

I bet I'm gonna wish I was at my middle school when it gets to tomorrow afternoon - they might not have any scheduled classes but all my elementary schools do!!

DOH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather watch House
It's the best show...EVER!!