“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 13 June 2012

=)

You know every now and again I like to switch up all my top pics on here.

What do you think of this one? The one above?

Isn't it beautiful?

When you're in Guam, there isn't really  a mammoth amount for you to do. Luckily, my friend and I are complete beach bums, so going away for just a weekend, it didn't really matter.

But we were lucky enough on the first day to see this stunning sunset.

I love sunsets so much. Easily my favourite time of day - especially when I get to get a view like this. The amount of precious sunsets I've seen - I'm always amazed how some people just can't appreciate them. But then again, everyone has their thing.

I was knackered at work today. I finished up so late last night and was never really able to recover today. Luckily when you're training, it doesn't require the hugest amount of effort or work - just sit back and absorb. And think about the PRIVATE JIMMY CHOO SALE I've been invited to on Friday! HAHAHA! 


It certainly pays to know the right people....or work for them. =)


Of course, I'm gonna TRY really hard not to buy anything, I already bought a Jimmy Choo bag this year and even at sale prices, it's hardly gonna be cheap. BUT if there is a super special bargain....well, I'm just not gonna eb able to resist!! HEHEHE!!


xoxo

No comments: