“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 24 June 2012

Restrained

After work today I went shopping to buy the jacket that I lost in Nippori station when I was on my way to the airport earlier on this month.

I was just gonna cut my losses, but I REALLY love that jacket and I decided just to buy another one.

I am absolutely loving the summer 2012 stuff in the shops right now. I was walking around and there was so much stuff that I was dying to try on and buy but I was good. I'm going back to London next month and I am gonna have a mammoth shopping spree there. It's gonna be cheaper as well! 

God I am DYING to go shopping!!! I wanna buy sooooo many new clothes. I know I don't need them but everything is so cute right now that I just have to have it. Mind you, I still need to be kinda restricted - I'm not gonna have as much money to spend as I would like with the increase in taxes and health insurance.

Such a pain.

But so looking forward to hitting up Topshop and then rest of Oxford Street - SELFRIDGES...not to mention a trip to Westfield.

So exciting!!!

xoxo

No comments: