“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Soon

I can't believe that we are nearly in July already.

July and August. The hardest months of the year.

Why?

Because they are the months that everyone leaves.

Last year was really hard as I said goodbye to 3 of my girlfriends. This year I'm going to be saying goodbye to one of my best friends who I've had the pleasure of getting to know over the last 3 years.

There are so few people who I can be 100% myself with. He is one of them and I'm gonna miss him loads when he goes!! But it's all good - you can't ask for anything better than memories!

xoxo

No comments: