“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Brrrrrr.....

Why can't the temperature in the office be relative to the weather outside?!

Today was GORGEOUS!! Sunny but with a breeze and NOT HOT. It was warm. The office air con could easily have been set at light 28 or something and it would have been fine.

I was OK for about 10 minutes and then I had to put my jacket on as I sat directly underneath the blazing air con. My clients were complaining and I was shivering. 

But everytime I requested that it got turned up, someone started moaning that it was too cold again!! No joke, by this evening (and when the temperature had dropped significantly outside) it seemed like it was even colder and I had to request AGAIN that the damn thing got turned up - preferably off. I left work with a headache and a snuffly nose. =(

Whatever happened to saving energy?!!??!

xoxo

No comments: