“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 22 June 2012

The Irony!

How unlucky can I be? Seriously?!

I only went for a full medical check on Wednesday - whilst I'm still waiting for a few results, the doctor declared me in full health.

So what happens today? I'm getting an effing cold!!!

I woke up feeling absolutely shattered - I thought it was just because I went to bed too late last night after watching the latest episode of SYTYCD and cooking. Normally, a can of red bull would sort me out, but today it did nothing. 

And then at about 9 this morning I started feeling snuffly....and then started sneezing....and then started coughing. It hasn't turned into a full blown cold yet but I find it so damn ironic that this happens right after I've been told I'm in good health. So typical!!


And then I realised that this is actually my first cold this year! It's coz the trains and the offices have the air con absolutely blazing - I generally get some kinda cold around this time. I've cancelled my plans tomorrow night and am gonna try and hit the sack before midnight and try and sleep it off.

I found myself being a little short-tempered and snappy today. Luckily, it's easy to keep outta everyone's way working in Shinjuku, so I just did my thing and came straight home. 

Really hoping I can kill this before it gets worse!

xoxo

No comments: