“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 18 June 2012

Life Is Good

I have had such a great weekend - although no lie - I'm seriously feeling the lack of sleep tonight!

So on Saturday night was my final bday celebration. It ended up being a really great night and rolled over with hanging out with some people we met yesterday.

It always makes me smile when I hang with Brits that haven't been living here for a while. They sound so....British!! And I hear loadsa slang which just makes me think of home. I mean, it's always nice when you're surrounded by people who understand British sarcasm! HAHA!

Then today after work it was straight to my Japanese class. I haven't seen my teacher for a couple of weeks and I had so much to tell him. I have decided that I really need to get my arse into gear and study more seriously when I get back from the UK.

Seriously.

I will - I promise! HAHA!

And after some late afternoon fun (^_-), I've just enjoyed a really good dinner of pork loins all seasoned and juicy with a huge salad and veggies. It's so nice to be cooking again now that I just have some much food from Costco lying around. 

I've just watched some really weird movie on TV as well...the perfect way to spend my Monday night!!

xoxo

No comments: