“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 15 June 2012

SYTYCD

It's really funny how quickly that feeling that I had earlier has dissipated.

It hasn't completely gone yet, I mean, I'm still disappointed, but I've decided to place my focus elsewhere.

After watching the latest episode of SYTYCD, it reminded me that I should be focusing on more personal goals than getting a new purse or a new handbag or a new pair of shoes. 

As much as it sucks, at SOME point, another chance could just come around. And even if it doesn't, I do have ONE Jimmy Choo already. =)

This new season is probably one of the most phenomenal yet. The level of talent - especially among the hip hop dancers is absolutely insane. Every time I watch the show, it always makes me want to get back into dance, but I just feel like I'm too old now to start back with that again.

But it has given me the kick up the butt I need to get back into my aerobics classes at the gym.
And even though I'm out on Saturday night, I'm gonna try my hardest to get to my step class in the late afternoon.

xoxo

No comments: