“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Rise And Shine Tokyo!

Wow - it is such a gorgeous morning in Tokyo today!

I woke up, opened the curtains and windows and have been enjoying the beautiful sunlight and a light breeze streaming through my lounge. **BIG SMILE**

And on top of that, I actually have some time to kick back this morning, do my nails and make a nice breakfast before heading into work this afternoon.

I love mornings like this - always makes for a more positive start to the day. And then makes me wish that I was heading to the beach instead of into a freezing cold air conditioned office! HAHAHA! 

Still it's better than rain! 

Have a great day everyone!

xoxo

No comments: