“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Big Ol' Softie

I have become such a softie in my old age!!!

The latest episode of Gossip Girl made me bawl my eyes out! It's not even like it was particularly sad or anything!

I have had a thumping headache all day - and no matter how many tablets I take, it just won't go away. My to do list is just getting longer and longer, but I just don't seem to be able to find the time to do anything! I'm knackered by the time I get back in from work - I just wanna kick back, relax and catch up with TV shows online! Still have loads to go but it's all good - better than watching everything at once like I used to!

Chill time.

Nice.

xx

No comments: