“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 3 December 2009

Busy Busy

I am seriously busy with work every single day.

It's exam week this week and it's really hard to find the time to do the marking when you have one class after another. I'm starting to get used to these weird hours now and I actually don't mind not having my evenings...it's not like I'm gonna be going out anyway during the week. The crappy thing is though, I've become sooo lazy with cooking! I hate the fact that I'm buying two meals a day - I don't wanna waste the money! But when I'm walking through the door after 10pm, I just can't be arsed!!

So crazy that we're nearly at the end of the year. And what a year it's been - emotional roller coaster ride!!!

xx

No comments: