“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 21 December 2009

Productivity

I've had a really productive day!

Well, admittedly it could've been MORE productive but whatever!

Feeling really tired now though - it's absolutely freezing outside but I'm definitely handling the winter a lot better than I have done over the past two years. Probably because my house actually heats up and gets all nice and warm and cozy. Unlike the shitty studio I had before which just NEVER felt warm, no matter how long the heater was on. I used to sit inside wearing a scarf, hat and coat and sleeping in 4 layers and socks. At least I don't have to do any of that! And because my eikawa school is in a shopping centre, all the classrooms have heaters and are all toasty and warm. So no more teaching wearing 5 layers of clothes and a coat..and looking like a size 20! That feels so good!

And speaking of productivity, I need to go and hang up my washing!

xx

No comments: