“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Windows 7

OMG I finally ugraded to Windows 7 today.

I AM LOVING IT!!! So much!!! It looks better, is so ridiculously easy to use and has some AWESOME new features and gadgets. I have been a complete geek today reading up and trying EVERYTHING!!

I love how you can keep a fabulously clean and tidy taskbar, no matter how much stuff you have open. And I have to say that the Peek and Shake features are absolutely genius. GENIUS!!! And so much fun to use!!!

If you haven't upgraded yet, YOU NEED TO!!! Check out info about it online - that alone will make you want to upgrade. Vista sucks!!!

Now, as promised, I am gonna start working on my 2009 Highlights entry!

xx

No comments: