“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 20 December 2009

What A Week!

Wow, this week has been so crazy busy, I've hardly had time to update you with what's going on!

Not that anything major is.....work has just been so ridiculously busy that when I finally do make it home, all I wanna do is kick back and relax in front of the TV.

Have you seen the movie "Volcano"? It was on TV the other night and I actually really liked it! I've spent a lot of time this week as well catching up with a couple of special friends and reflecting back on the year.

But seriously, I am looking forward to next year so much. A lot of stuff is going down and I just can't wait. I have so many plans, so many goals and intend to be reunited with some of my favourite people that it's all just so exciting and when I think about it all, I just get the biggest smile on my face ever. This year has been really up and down but some of the highlights were definitely my trip to Kyoto, Bali and my birthday. All seriously awesome times. And there are plenty more to come in 2010. I want to spend the rest of this year clearing out - my room, my phone books, my FB....everything, so I can start the new year on the right foot.

So pumped.

So excited.

Yay to 2010!!!

xx

No comments: