“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 23 December 2009

FAIL!

With today being a holiday, I had a massive plan to finally tidy up and clean my house.

FAIL!!

I was at the gym for the best part of the day and when I finally made it back home, I was so tired, I just wanted to slob out in front of the TV. And now it's much too late to think about doing any cleaning! Grrrr...I will do it either Sunday or Monday because it's driving me crazy now. Relax, wasn't working out the whole day - there were gaps between my classes and I didn't wanna go home and then go back again so I just chilled out in the lounge...and spent stupid amounts of time in the whirlpool and sauna.

I'm also trying to make some plans for NYE. I kinda don't wanna be stuck inside one club or bar. I wanna be out on the streets of Shibuya or Shinjuku celebrating with everyone. I think I'll do that...but I'll see what everyone else is up to. I can't believe the year is nearly over - time has literally flown by this year. But I'm glad...like loads of other peopl , I'm ready for the fresh start.

xx


No comments: