“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 13 December 2009

Yay!

I was knackered when I finished work last night, but I went out for dinner and a couple of drinks with my manager in Omori.

We were getting on the train back home and were kinda like...yeh we totally still wanna drink....and ended up pulling a fabulous all nighter in Shinjuku. It was so much fun because not only do we get along great, I bumped into loads fo my fave boys!!

It was ghastly though coz we were in work clothes with barely any make up, I had glue in my hair (thanks to my little shits) and was carrying a bag full of lesson materials!! I hate going out like that but it was such a spontaneous thing so there was nothing I could do about it...I walked about looking like a complete and utter DOG!!

I haven't been out in such a long time, it was awesome...and I didn't even spend that much money! Although I might have to cut down on buying my dinner every night and find the energy to cook so I can save the cash!

Really good night. LOL - another whole night of looking but not touching! What a waste!

xx

No comments: