“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 21 December 2009

R.I.P Brittany Murphy

I always get freaked out when I read about people who just die from a cardiac arrest - no signs or anything - they just drop dead.

First reports are saying that's what happened to Brittany Murphy, but what freaks me out more is that she was just 32. That is only 6 years older than me. It just shows that it could happen to ANYONE and that is so scary.

Always gives me the motivation to try and live a healthier life - it might not last for very long, but at least the motivation is there!

Next year.

;-)

No comments: