“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 24 December 2009

Xmas Goodies!

OMG I am in possession of TURKISH DELIGHT!!!

That's just one of the fabulous things that I received in one of the 3 packages I picked up from the Post Office today. 2 from my mum and one from my girl in the States rammed with chocolate.

I am surrounded by chocolate, crisps and TURKISH DELIGHT!!!

Ever since I saw it in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardobe, I have loved that stuff. But it has to be proper turkish delight - not that crap that's covered in chocolate. I ate too much for dinner and now I feel sick so I'm gonna start on all these goodies from tomorrow. Christmas Day - great timing!

Yay to Christmas goodies! It's nice to have something to indulge in over the Christmas season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

xx

No comments: