“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 17 November 2008

Christmas

I love planning trips.

I love travelling.

So I'm in the process of planning my Christmas trip. I'm gonna go Thailand, Laos and Cambodia - in that order.

So it will be Thailand for Xmas and Cambodia for NYE.

I was thinking about going just to Thailand but they're all so close and easy to get to, I figured I may as well do them all. I've already done Vietnam so it makes sense to finish off that whole area.

How exciting!!

Now I just have to wait til payday to pay for the damn thing!

Goodnight

xx

No comments: