“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Not A Chance in Hell

Is it bad that I'm not studying for the JLPT?

In fact, I stopped studying for it about a week after I applied to take it.

I was so busy with school prep during the day and too tired in the evening to study.

Not to mention what's been happening recently.

Even if I was to cram everyday for the next 2 weeks, I still wouldn't stand a chance of passing.

So I'm not even going to bother.

The only reason I'm still taking the test is because I've already paid for it. So I may as well see how I do. I already know that I will fail so it's not like I'm gonna be disappointed when the results come out.

But I will start studying for it again from February next year.

And next time, I'm gonna ace it.


No comments: