“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Reactions

So you may or may not have noticed that at the end of each post there are 'Reactions'.

LMAO, HAVE A HUG and GOOD STUFF

It's basically to generate more feedback because no one ever leaves any comments!!!

So if you just take a sec to quickly click on one of the reactions after you read the entry, that would be awesome!! Obviously, if none of them apply, then don't!!

It's funny coz with blogs you really don't know how people are responding to you. I've said before I get a bit of feedback via facebook. But this seems like a quick way to see if I'm making you guys laugh, cry or just feel sorry for me!! LOL!!!

Not that the reactions are gonna make a difference to anything I write!! I'm just curious!!

xx

No comments: